Avalon is owned and managed by Mark Tomsett, a Chartered Management Accountant who has been providing freelance management accounting services since 1999. The business holds a practising certificate issued by CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants), the world's largest professional body of management accountants who are leading the way in developing business accounting ideas and techniques. Find out more about CIMA www.cimaglobal.com
We focus on two main customer groups;
- Small and Medium Sized Entities (SME's) who have no senior finance resource in-house but have some complexity to their business and need regular monitoring, financial reporting and review, monthly or quarterly.
- UK Subsidiaries of Overseas Companies who have sales, marketing and/or warehousing operations within the UK who require regular monthly reporting, control of banking operations, VAT/Payroll and who may have other legislative filing obligations.
Our key objective is to add value to your business - whether by increasing profitability, helping you navigate through difficult or changing trading conditions or by just giving you certainty about your numbers measured against your plan.
Typically an SME without an on-site Financial Manager, Controller or Director may have sales between £1 & £10million and a UK subsidiary up to £25million.
We work across a broad spectrum of business accounting areas:
- Helping you understand, measure and monitor your business performance
- Enhancing your financial systems to improve efficiency, accuracy and control
- Creating accurate budgets, forecasts and cash flow reporting
- Board and management support, Non-Exec Directorships
- Interim Management and Special Project Management
- A full range of accountancy and bookkeeping support
Our services are designed to be very flexible. We can work on an hourly, day or fixed rate and work either on-site, remotely or combined. Please be assured that we will also create a professional relationship with your auditing or tax accountant to harmonise our work with year end accounts and tax returns.
To arrange a meeting to discuss any potential requirement,
please call Mark Tomsett on 07789-852714
or email email@example.com