Helping you understand, measure and monitor your Business performance.
Do you know where you make your money? Do you know which clients are most profitable? Do you know how much each employee contributes to your business? Many SMEs grow haphazardly, and suddenly find themselves with a significant business that is not properly supported by its financial systems.
We can help you to improve the financial information you have about your business and put systems in place to maintain that level of understanding on a monthly basis.
Typical services include:
- Providing regular monthly or quarterly profit and loss statements, balance sheets, margin analyses and other accounting and financial information to help you understand business performance.
- Designing reports to focus on key issues and using graphical presentations to enable easier interpretation of results.
- Analysis of key ratios or statistics that provide the benchmarks on which to measure and communicate business performance (for example; sales growth %, gross margin %, sales per capita, income to direct employment costs ratio).
- Developing key performance indicators (KPI’s) to set performance targets for the business and enable communication of these to managers and employees.
- Using variance analysis to measure and report relative business performance by comparing results against budget, prior year, industry benchmarks and KPI’s.